Matrixswap is a fully decentralized virtual-AMM-based perpetual swaps trading protocol deployed on the Polkadot, Cardano, and Polygon blockchains. Unlike traditional AMMs, users can long or short any assets’ perpetual contracts with up to 25x leverage. Matrixswap aims to be a fully community-owned and governed Defi protocol.
What makes Matrixswap attractive and unique as a trading platform are the below key features -
• While most decentralized derivative trading platforms face liquidity concerns, Matrixswap vAMM offers trades with up to 25x leverage with infinite on-chain liquidity.
• 100% on-chain and 100% non-custodial trading
• By interacting with Matrixswap’s vAMM smart contracts, users can gain exposure to derivatives for any assets on the market.
• Matrixswap aims to deploy on two major blockchains: Polkadot and Cardano. By leveraging cross-chain bridges, Matrixswap aims to unlock liquidity from different blockchain networks thereby empowering traders with maximum capital efficiency.
• Matrixswap provides users an Emergency Nuke Button (DEX aggregator) that allows users to convert multiple (or all) tokens into one single asset under one transaction. This is made possible by the nature of the underlying blockchain (low fees, high throughput) and shared liquidity amongst DEXs.
• The Matrixswap platform utility and governance token MATRIX is built with a deflationary economic design. 50% of the platform trading fees will be allocated towards token buyback & burn in order to offset rewards token emission.
What is Matrixswap’s Perpetual DEX?
Matrixswap is a decentralized perpetual swaps (derivatives) trading platform that allows users to trade on the direction price of an asset (long or short position). Matrixswap utilizes a vAMM architecture offering users leveraged trading and infinite on-chain liquidity.
Matrixswap will be initially deployed on Polygon, an Ethereum Layer 2 blockchain. Once available, Matrixswap will also be scaled on Cardano and Polkadot.
Matrixswap aims to deliver beginner and advanced derivatives traders a world-class trading experience that is open to all and with fast transactions and minimal fees. Decentralized by design, traders will have the ability to trade any asset once it becomes available.
vAMMs (Virtual Automated Market Makers).
Originally pioneered by Perpetual Protocol, Matrixswap’s Virtual AMM (vAMM) uses the same x*y=k constant product formula as most AMMs do. However, as the name suggests, the vAMM itself does not contain an actual asset pool. Instead, the actual assets (traders’ collateral) are kept in a smart contract vault that oversees all of the vAMM’s collateral.
Matrixswap uses vAMMs as price discovery mechanisms, not for spot trading. This allows Martixswap to operate with infinite liquidity with zero impermanent loss for stakeholders, as liquidity providers aren’t required.
Mainnet Beta (Beta Testing)
As the word “beta” suggests, this stage is our beta-testing stage for our Perpetual DEX. Just like our DEX Aggregator, we will invite select users to test and find bugs.
This is a very important stage for us as community feedback is very valuable and will take all feedback to heart. All bugs found will be fixed in time for our Trading Competition shortly after (more details soon). Users will also be invited to a private Discord channel specifically for this purpose.
After this initial testing phase, we will continue to work on improvements that will provide an amazing user experience. That includes fixing all of the initial bugs, changes to the UI, and more.
Just like our DEX Aggregator, the interface will get the Matrixswap UI update that our community has come to know and love.
Stay in touch with matrixetf news and updates through the following channels;
♦️ website: https://www.matrixetf.finance/
♦️ Telegram group: https://t.me/MatrixETF
♦️ Telegram channel: https://t.me/MatrixETFOfficial